For TV Heroes Fans

I found one good blog that covers everything about Heroes TV show. It may not be new to some but I just want to share with those fans that yet to discover this blog.

They have everything that you need to know about Heroes, spoilers, pictures, stories, discussions, behind the scene.

Third season has already started, and I know a lot of you are downloading to watch it as soon as possible. This is the best place to go if need to know more about the show.

Here some of the pictures I have taken from the blog. (Some pictures may contain spoilers)

The link is after the jump.



















The link => Beaming Beeman - The Official/unofficial Fan Site For Heroes



If you like this post, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Click Email Subscription

Comments :

1
Demo jerr said...
on 

new season is way better than last season... love it!